Saturday, September 10, 2011

Here we go... Trailer for Twilight: Breaking Dawn

I would just like to say that I am Twilight-exhausted. I'm sure it's a medical condition, and therefore I should be on bed rest and workers' comp. Honestly, could they drag this out any longer? But let's be real, the four of us already have a game plan for when and how we're going. It involves a matinee and alcohol. A great deal of alcohol....

Anyway, another teaser trailer is out. It looks very dramatic and angsty, and like it might be taking itself too seriously like the third one. What are your thoughts?

UPDATE! 9/14

Here's the full length trailer:

7 comments:

  1. I, too, am getting weary but just because of the wait for Part I AND having to wait an entire year before Part II....fingers crossed I will still be alive and/or remember who Edward is ;)! But I still love it all: please come to Denver and watch it with me? I will help you recapture the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina! Of course you'll be alive! And I don't think you'll ever be able to forget Edward. And he will never forget you, his biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i actually feel pity for the actors at this point. Poor, poor Twilight actors who have to promote this as part of their JOBS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree Sam, we should feel bad for them. But lest we forget, they do get paid for it.

    Christina! You'll definitely be alive and cognizant when these movies come out. I wish we could visit to do a Twilight marathon with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...