Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Great New England Steampunk Exposition

How did I not know this is happening?  Also, why does it have to be on the weekend that I have both Weekend Duty AND the Sunday library shift?

Anyway, although I will not be able to go (sob) if you are in the Massachusetts area, you totally should.  It's this weekend, September 16-18 in Fitchburg MA.  Among the festivities will be a Victorian insult competition, a Whiskers competition and selections from a Steampunk opera.  Of course there will be lots of vendors and things like that, and a concert featuring Abney Park on Saturday evening.

I'm sad I can't go.  If you go, you should tell me how it was.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love Steampunk! Why can't there be something like this going on where I am from!? You could always call in sick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I'm way too busy this weekend, too. Which is a bummer because maybe it won't be cold and pouring rain like last time? THAT must be what all the goggles are for.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...