Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Selection by Kiera Cass


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to spotlight an upcoming release that we're excited about. This week I'm waiting o

For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in the palace and compete for the heart of the gorgeous Prince Maxon.

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself- and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.


The Selection comes out April 24, 2012

5 comments:

  1. This book has been gaining a lot of press especially since it's been optioned for a pilot on the CW. I'm very eager to read it as well!

    Here's my WoW if you'd like to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for this for forever. Great pick. Here's my WoW
    Thanks, Cathy @ Addicted to Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just said my comment has been published but then at the same time I got an Error Message. >_< Argh. Great pick! I love the armpitsniffing! :D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that cover!! Saw this a lot at RT last week! Didn't manage to snag a copy! Oh well, got plenty else to read!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower, I'm really excited for this book so much so that I've pre-ordered it, great pick, my wow

    http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_17.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...