Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Relativity by Cristin Bishara


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to spotlight an upcoming release that we're excited about. This week I'm waiting on Relativity by Cristin Bishara.

If Ruby Wright could have her way, her dad would never have met and married her stepmother Willow, her best friend George would be more than a friend, and her mom would still be alive. Ruby knows wishes can't come true; some things just can't be undone. Then she discovers a tree in the middle of an Ohio cornfield with a wormhole to nine alternative realities.

Suddenly, Ruby can access completely different realities, each containing variations of her life—if things had gone differently at key moments. The windshield wiper missing her mother’s throat…her big brother surviving his ill-fated birth…her father never having met Willow. Her ideal world—one with everything and everyone she wants most—could be within reach. But is there such a thing as a perfect world? What is Ruby willing to give up to find out?


Relativity comes out September 10, 2013.

17 comments:

  1. Been seeing a lot of this lately! Liking the cover too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that sounds really interesting. I'm not familiar with this author, but I will definitely have to check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by by blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE parallel-ish life books and I had no idea this one existed! Thank you for visting my blog and getting me to stop by yours. This is being added to my to read list ASAP.

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing. I love alternate reality stories, and I especially love this cover. Great choice! Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick. This sounds like a good read. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-63-thornhill.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pick! I'm really looking forward to it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Hope you enjoy it when you get it ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alternate universes...awesome! And the cover is gorgeous, thanks for sharing this one :-)
    Here's my wow
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-16-wit-wisdom-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds really awesome. I love that it explores give and take. That nothing is perfect and Ruby would have to give up something to gain what she wants. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing cover, intriguing synopsis! Enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing! I hope you enjoy it! x

    Tara @ The Crazy Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the first I've heard of this book, I think. It sounds great! I will most definitely add it to my to-read list. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I requested this from NG but naaa, I wasn't approved! Good pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love parallel world type books, so I'm definitely reading this one and I've already pre-ordered it on my Kindle! Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the concept of this book. Brings up great questions. Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow this sounds awesome! I can't believe I haven't come across it before. Thanks for making this your WoW so I can add it to my TBR now :P
    And thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh, interesting cover :D Seems great. Hope you will love it :D
    Thank you for commenting on my blog a few weeks ago. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...