Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to spotlight an upcoming release that we're excited about. This week I'm waiting on All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry.

 Four years ago, Judith and her best friend disappeared from their small town of Roswell Station. Two years ago, only Judith returned, permanently mutilated, reviled and ignored by those who were once her friends and family. Unable to speak, Judith lives like a ghost in her own home, silently pouring out her thoughts to the boy who’s owned her heart as long as she can remember—even if he doesn’t know it—her childhood friend, Lucas. But when Roswell Station is attacked, long-buried secrets come to light, and Judith is forced to choose: continue to live in silence, or recover her voice, even if it means changing her world, and the lives around her, forever. This startlingly original novel will shock and disturb you; it will fill you with Judith’s passion and longing; and its mysteries will keep you feverishly turning the pages until the very last.

All the Truth That's in Me comes out September 26, 2013.

14 comments:

  1. Interesting pick! Not sure it's my kind of read but I still hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like quite a thriller. Adding it to my tbr list. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! This one sounds really interesting. Nice choice.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks tempting, Its a new title for me but after that blurb its going into my TBR for sure! Great Choice.

    Anyways vist my WoW post @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com
    and don't forget to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cover! This sounds really good, thanks for sharing:) And thanks for stopping by The Quiet Girl Talks!

    New GFC follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, yes! I am so excited for this one! It looks so cool and scary. :) Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really excited for this one, too. That cover is so stunning and creepy. The 26th is right around the corner! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this sounds really good!! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen this one about the slashed up beauty great for a October read if you ask me. Halloween and creepy stories. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems like an interesting read that I need to check out. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I saw this on netgalley but didn't read the synopsis so I didn't request it. Now I totally want to! It sounds intense!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover to this one... sounds like a great read! Enjoy it when you get it!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this sounds really good. I've only read one book by Julie Berry (The Amaranth Enchantment) but I liked it. I plan to check it out from the library sometime after it is published.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot wait for this one either! Hope it is amazing :D Great pick!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog last week. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...