Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Mystic City by Theo Lawrence


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to spotlight an upcoming release that we're excited about. This week I'm waiting o

Aria Rose, youngest scion of one of Mystic City's two ruling rival families, finds herself betrothed to Thomas Foster, the son of her parents' sworn enemies. The union of the two will end the generations-long political feud—and unite all those living in the Aeries, the privileged upper reaches of the city, against the banished mystics who dwell below in the Depths. But Aria doesn't remember falling in love with Thomas; in fact, she wakes one day with huge gaps in her memory. And she can't conceive why her parents would have agreed to unite with the Fosters in the first place. Only when Aria meets Hunter, a gorgeous rebel mystic from the Depths, does she start to have glimmers of recollection—and to understand that he holds the key to unlocking her past. The choices she makes can save or doom the city—including herself.  (Summary from Amazon.com)



13 comments:

  1. Ha, just saw this Stories & Sweeties - definitely one for the wish list! Great pick!

    Here is mine: http://tinyurl.com/82z5njb
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have not heard of this one but will be adding it to my tbr. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've heard of this one either! Looks interesting though!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really interesting. I just heard about it from someone else's WoW. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this sounds interesting, definitely one to add to the TBR Wishlist. Thanks so much for stopping by My WoW and Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a great one! It's a new title to me. I love the cover!!

    Thanks for stopping by and following! I followed you back. :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Romeo - Juliet set in fantasy sounds like a really nice find. My wife will love this pick!

    My WoW

    @TCAbn The Motley Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting... first time I've heard of this one.

    Tamara @ Book Ruckus
    http://bookruckus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh interesting! LOVE the cover of this book!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Michele | WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of Mystic City, but I will never get over fantasy/dystopian/etc, and now I can't wait to read it! Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one has come up a few times this week! Fantastic pick - It has been added to my never-ending TBR list!

    New Follower :)
    Claire Reads WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree about the cover and this one has been on my waiting list as well. Here is WoW pick if you want to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the sound of that one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...