Friday, May 18, 2012

News

Harry Potter finally available on the Kindle.  From PW.

I stopped watching Glee a while ago (due to the fact it started to suck), but I totally agree that there should be a real, non-stereotypical librarian on the show.  I think it should be me.  From SLJ.

Are today's children's books about Africa still racist? From WordCrunch.

Neil Gaiman's reading habits.  From The New York Times.

Awesome.  DC is getting rid of half of their librarians.  From SLJ.

What makes a good dystopian novel?  From The Horn Book.

And on that note, why are so many highly-praised children's books so gloomy?  From The Guardian.


These are your kids on books.  I want this poster.  From GalleyCat.

Veronica Roth, author of Divergent, on feminism.  From Los Angeles Times.


OMG adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...