Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chaos Walking to Be a Movie

Patrick Ness' amazing awesome Chaos Walking series is going to be a movie.  Since it will produced by the same people who are doing The Hunger Games, The Hunger Games movie will help me to determine if I'm upset about this our not.

I mean, of course they were going to turn it into a movie.  It's a popular YA dystopia series.  It's just that I loved this series so much.  So, so, so much.  Like, seriously loved.  Like was sobbing the last forty pages of the third book.  Not because I was sad it was ending (although I was), but because I just connected with the characters that much.  What happened to them really mattered.

What I'm saying is, don't mess this up, Lionsgate, or I will find you.  It'll be personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...