Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi.



"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to spotlight an upcoming release that we're excited about. This week I'm waiting on My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi.

Sixteen-year-old Lucy never thought it would happen to her. She planned on becoming a Broadway star, living out her days with her leading man, Ty. Instead, a new girl walks off with her role and her guy. Lucy flies off the rails and does something completely out of character. Something with consequences she'll have to live with the rest of her life...

What will she tell her family? Her friends? Off script and without the comforts of her simple high school problems, Lucy must figure out how to live and even embrace a life she thought was all but over.


My Life After Now comes out April 1, 2013.

14 comments:

  1. Nice! Just saw this two blogs ago!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I hadn't heard of this book before, but it sounds really interesting. I'll have to check it out.
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does she do?! Hehe. I'm so curious now. :) Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this one before, but it looks good! Happy reading! :D

    -Brad @ BookYAReview

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really nice! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a pretty intense read, but I'm excited to get a copy of it. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, this one sounds really twisted! I totally wanna read it! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this one. I have to add it on Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds really good & super intriguing! The cover is gorgeous as well & really caught my eye. Awesome pick & thanks for commenting on my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this cover. Great pick. Sounds like an amazing story. Thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I already have this on my tbr! Glad to see it here. :)

    Thanks for droppin by my WoW! :)

    Michelle Shouts Random

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need this book. Like now. Great pick. And you are awesome for stopping by my blog.

    Deidra @ Simply Books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been considering reading this one. I mean, that cover is so appealing. Hope you enjoy it when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks very interesting and quite mysterious! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...